Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekend fun to ensue!

So all of my supplies arrived today, just in time for an awesome "pocket crabs homemaking" weekend! As my very practical hubby pointed out, we still have 2.5 tubes of toothpaste left, so I won't be making any of that this weekend, but hopefully the toothpaste experiment will come soon!

The rest of my list is a go though! Have a gander at what I will be attempting to whip up this weekend with help from Hubby-man and the Nimmer!


  • mouthwash
  • deodorant
  • peppermint shampoo
  • daily shower spray
  • washing powder
  • fabric softener
  • wrinkle releaser spray
  • liquid hand soap
  • liquid dish soap
  • room freshening spray
  • aroma diffuser
  • all-purpose cleaner
  • bath, sink and tile cleaner
  • antibacterial spray
  • multi-purpose citrus cleaner
  • and disinfectant wipes!
This weekend, and probably into next week if I am honest, I will post my experiences making all of these, along with links to the recipes I used. I might even start including pictures, if I can figure out what I am doing with blogger! :-)

Super excited for the weekend to begin!!!

On another note, I am on day 3 of not using shampoo anymore! My hair is looking great. It is still not as soft as when I used to wash and dry it with regular shampoo, but it is shinier, and fuller, and holds its shape and style so much better. 

Hubby-man pointed out that it feels a little dry, so I might play around with the amount of vinegar I am using and see if that helps. Right now, I am still using the 8oz water/1TBS of vinegar solution, so I might double the vinegar and see how it goes. Will report back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers for the 2 cents!